Friday, October 22, 2010

Petco | In store & website products - Cat Collars

While posting this blog, looking for links for the new pet collars I purchased for Sammy & Colby was pretty easy.  The Petco website and the store seem to carry just about the same inventory.  Good to know for you fellow cat owners!


Colby is growing up real fast. He's becoming one handsome white kitty with orange markings on his head and tail.  I think he could almost look like a Turkish van.

Both cats recently had their collars and tags replaced since Colby was outgrowing his kitten sized collar and Sammy's was getting a little old.  I went to Petco & purchased Colby a kitten safe breakaway collar in camo.  Since he is a kitten and is a bit more active than Sammy, I wanted to make sure that if he got his collar stuck on something it wouldn't hurt him.

Sammy discovered the violin.  My gray and black tabby gets more beautiful everyday.

Sammy mysteriously lost her collar (I think Colby took it off of her while they were playing) and I was never able to find it. So she got a pink adjustable dog collar. I opted out of getting a break away collar since she's an adult cat and I didn't find it necessary for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment